Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Consigned model trains to this auction house.They sold the trains and kept the money.

I never received any money and lost the trains. Others have made similar complaints. This organization has all the characteristics of a criminal entity. The amount stolen puts it in the grand theft category.

Now, NETTE has taken down it's website and is under criminal investigation. I hope this post saves other people from being victims of NETTE's criminal activity. Who knows how much money these people have pocketed from previous victims.

Hopefully, there will be no more victims of NETTE's scams.Consignor beware and good luck with these people.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Nette Auctions and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11500 and wants Nette Auctions to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was illegal auction house activity. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nette Auctions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nette Auctions?

Comments

Stratford, Connecticut, United States #1237898

Looks like they declared bankruptcy and sent a letter to consignors and creditors to make claims against assets. Businesses fail every day, tough if you are involved though.