Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Item I bought from this Auction House was fraudulently misrepresented.They were supposed to be original Lionel Service Manuals.

You could only see 1 photo and it was the back of the binders. They never showed the pages which would have easily shown they were copied pages of original service sheets. I received fake copied pages of them and I returned the manuals and they received the package back on Sept 29th. They have not returned my money I spent with them for the sum of 205.00.

They just hang up the phone when I call. Now the phone is disconnected and the website is gone.

Not looking good for me or the others that have posted.I hope they catch them and they rot in jail!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of nette auctions book from Nette Auctions and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $205 and wants Nette Auctions to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they sold fakes and illegal auction house activity. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nette Auctions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nette Auctions?

Comments